Eclectic quotations accumulating in Hell's Kitchen, NY, USA.

20051112

"Today, I am reminded that life must be accepted for the way it is, and not as I may want it to be. That I must not give up my trust in God at any time. To despair truly does bring forward a dark cloud making it difficult for the light from the almighty to enter. Remembering to stay strong, and accepting the love and kindness of others, rather than isolating myself, is necessary to cope with any pain that one may be feeling. It must also be remembered that one cannot resolve all problems, and that learning how to live with unresolved problems is a wonderful lesson to embrace. From this day foreward, life, as I know it, will be a true roller coaster ride."

-- Barbara from California, Women on the Verge of Thinking.



Image from Madsci.org.